Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Environmental Test Chamber||Usage:||Accelerated Aging Chamber|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Weight:||110 Kg|
|Dimensions:||925 * 487 * 487 Mm||Power Supply:||AC220V, 50/60HZ|
|Light Source:||1.8 KW||Effective Exposure Area:||1000 Cm2|
sand and dust test chamber,
salt spray test chamber
Environment Accelerated Aging Chamber Xenon Test Chamber 925 * 487 * 487 mm
Xenon Aging Chamber Environment Accelerated Aging Chamber is analogue terrestrial solar radiation environment, widely used to determine the electrical, electronic products shell, leather and other light on the atmospheric environment adaptability; also be used to examine the effect of solar radiation on the ground equipment and components produced (thermal, mechanical, , chemical, electrical, etc.)
1. Box shape using CNC machining and elegant, imported high grade stainless steel cabinet liner (SUS304) mirror panel, box outside the gallbladder with A3 steel spray
2. Equipment is divided into the main part, heating, humidification, cooling dehumidification section , display control section, air conditioning parts, part of security measures and other accessories section;
3. Temperature and humidity control devices with high precision the number of total imports of integrated micro computer controller;
4. Accuracy: 0.1 (display range); Resolution: ± 0.1 ; temperature sensor: PT100 platinum resistance temperature body;
5. Control: heat balance humidity thermostat method;
6. Temperature and humidity control with P. I. D + S. SR system coordination control with the channel;
7. It has automatic calculation of the function, temperature and humidity conditions can be amended immediately so that more precise control of temperature and humidity stable.
8. Refrigerator with the French original, Tecumseh closed compressor.
Principle and function:
1. UV ultraviolet aging test machine using fluorescent UV lamp as the light source, by simulating natural sunlight's ultraviolet radiation and condensation, the material accelerated weathering test, in order to obtain material weathering results.
2. UV resistant climate chamber can simulate natural climate ultraviolet rays, rain, high temperature, high humidity, condensation, darkness and other environmental conditions, by reproducing these conditions, combined into a loop, and it automatically performs complete cycle number of times, this is the UV aging chamber works
|light source||1.8 KW original Q - Lab import air cooled xenon lamp or 1.8 KW domestic xenon lamp (normal life 1500 hours)|
|filters||filters or the sun glass filter (optional)|
|effective exposure area||1000 cm2 (a 150 x 70 mm model 9)|
|light irradiance range||30 w/m2 ~ 100 w/m2 (300 nm to 400 nm)
Or 0.35 W/m2 ~ 0.7 W/m2 (@ 340 nm)
Or 0.5 W/m2 ~ 2.1 W/m2 (@ 420 nm)
|blackboard temperature range||room temperature 30 ℃ ~ + 80 ℃|
|shell material||stainless steel 304 / coating|
|overall dimensions||925 * 487 * 487 mm (length x width x height)|
|net weight||110 kg (including packaging wooden box 140 kg)|
|power supply||220 v, 50/60 hz;Maximum current 12 A|
A variety of alternative filtration system.
Water spray function.
Relative humidity control.
Chamber air temperature control system.
Irregularly shaped sample holder.
Cheap xenon arc lamps.
Xenon lamp aging test instrument easy to install and easy to use and basically no routine maintenance.
Xenon arc lamp life depends on the level of irradiance used, general lamp life of 1600 hours. Lamp replacement convenient, long-lasting xenon lamp aging tester filter to maintain the required spectrum to provide protection.
Contact Person: Jackson Sun