Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Unit:||Kg,N,LB||Control:||Computer Control And Display|
|Capacity:||200Kg||Dia Of Pressure Plat:||200±3mm|
|Testing Speed:||100±20mm/min||Machine Size:||L×W×H) About 1220×750×1260mm|
|Product Name:||Furniture Testing Machine||Usage:||Foam Compression Hardness|
incline impact tester,
durability testing machine
200Kg Foams Compression Hardness Testing Machines With Computer Control
This machine is used for material compressed indentation hardness testing, such as: sponge,foam and other porous elastic. we can save and print the date by linked computer, the national standard requirements testing way include A method, B method and C method . the instrument is controlled by computer, a variety of testing data can be quickly and accurately collected, processed ,displayed and printed.
Apply to GB/T10807-89,ISO 2439-1980 Requirements
|1.the testing speed of pressure plate||10-500mm/min|
|2.compressed indentation hardness range||200KG|
|3.the deviation||less than 1%|
|4.the pressure plat diameter||200+3mm|
|5.the bottom fillet||R1 mm|
1. Set the concavity value in advance, the timing circuit will accurately control it.
2. With high-precision pressure sensors and large scale integrated circuits. it is easy to control
3. There are three methods(A,B,C)to test the indentation hardness
4. The system automatically clears the system after receiving the starting command.
5. When the specimen is breaking, it will returns to the original position.
6. According to the size of the load, it can switch the different gears to ensure measurement accuracy is good
7. Adjustable testing speed according to different samples
8. System self-calibration
9. The computer will display Data and curve testing dynamic process. then we can know and analyze the date of every points
10. The data curve test result can be read and store
11. We can adjust test speed, displacement, strain and other test methods according different require
12. We can use different kind of sensors in one testing machine, it can be used widely.
13. It will Automatically shuts down when the load exceeds the rated value.
Contact Person: Jackson Sun