Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Wire Testing Equipment||Usage:||Coal Mine Wire Test|
|Gas:||Methane||Fire Nozzle Diameter:||¢ 0.90 ± 0.03mm|
cable testing equipment,
flame test chamber
500W Coal Mine Wire and Cable Fire Burning Testing Equipment with MT386 MT318
Coal mine cable load burning tester is designed to MT 386-2011 "Test method and determination rule for flame retardancy of coal mine flame-retardant cable" standard. It is used to test the combustion characteristics of MT 818-2009 "Coal Mine Cable" under overload conditions. .
1. Control chamber, equipped with power source and thermometer, which can output 50 Hz and more than 5 times the rated current of the tested part, and it also can measure power core by thermocouple mounted on the test piece. The temperature range of thermometer is 0~1200°C, and accuracy is level 1.
2. Combustion chamber: The combustion box is placed under the exhaust hood or equipped with a smoke exhaust fan. The box is equipped with two sets of metal supports and standard methane torches. The torch material is H62 brass. The fuel for the torch is natural gas or synthetic methane.
1. Total size: L1100*W525*H1300mm
2. Combustion chamber: L1100*W525*H400mm, volume ≥0.5 m3
3. The chamber is processed by CNC machine tools, circular arc. The high-quality SUS304 stainless steel material has the characteristics of beauty, rust-proof and anti-corrosion.
4. There is a powerful exhaust smoke system at the top of the box. When the test is completed, the exhaust gas can be discharged to the outside; during the test, the system is closed.
5. Open a 120 mm opening at 310 mm from bottom of the cabinet on both sides of the cabinet to guide the sample load.
6. The front of test chamber is provided with a tempered glass observation window that can be sealed during the test, so as to facilitate the observation of the test.
MT 818.9 Cable for coal mine. Part 9: Light movable flexible cables for coal mine of rated voltage 0.3/0.5kV
1. Our independently researched and developed material is H62 brass torch, which fully meets the requirements of MT386-2011.
2. Standard power: 500W.
3. Fire nozzle diameter: ¢ 0.90 ± 0.03mm, nozzle length: 1.60 ± 0.05mm, nozzle height from the air inlet 102mm, fire hose inner diameter ¢ 9.5mm.
4. Angle of burner: 90° vertically (longitudinal axis is kept in the vertical plane and creates an angle of 90° with the vertical direction), adjustable, from air intake, internal flame 70～80mm, external flame 115～135mm, adjustable.
5. Gas: Methane/gas (purity more than 98%, certified by the supplier certificate), calorific value of 998 BTU (British thermal unit)/cubic foot. 37.1 mega joules per cubic meter. (User-supplied)
Temperature measurement system:
1. Import K-type thermocouple, with 1.0mm diameter stainless steel tube as a jacket.
2. The intelligent PID temperature control table matches the K-type thermocouple, reading 0~999.9°C
1. If the burn time is less than 4 minutes and the length of charring is less than 15 cm, the test of the specimen is acceptable.
2. Under the load condition, if there is a secondary pass in the total of three tests, it is judged as acceptable.
Contact Person: Jackson Sun