Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fire Testing Equipment||Usage:||Ignitability Performance Test Apparatus|
|Irradiation Levels:||10-50 KW/m2||Power:||220V 50HZ|
|Cone Heating Power:||3kw||Gas Source:||Propane Or Butane Gas|
fire test chamber,
flame test apparatus
BS 476 Part 13 Building Material Ignitability Performance Fire Testing Equipment
The Ignitability Test Apparatus is manufactured to conform to ISO 5657 and BS 476; Part 13. The Apparatus has been designed, principally for testing building materials and composites, but it is capable of testing any sample of size 165mm × 165mm and up to a maximum of 70mm thick. The Apparatus measures the ignition characteristics of exposed surfaces of essentially flat materials and specimens.
ISO 5657 fire burning test - reaction - building products ignitability standard requirements
GB/T 14523 "building materials fire performance test method
BS 476 part 13 Method of measuring the ignitability of products subjected to thermal irradiance
1. Test power: 220V ± 10% / 50HZ;
2. The device consists of radiation cone, pyrotechnic device, nozzle, pressure plate and support frame, temperature recorder, gas system, timer, oven;
3. Support frame is made by the bottom frame, shield and pillar composition
4. Platen body by the pressure plate, guide rod, adjusting rod and balance rods and other components.
5. Radiant cone heating power 3kw, radiation intensity: 1 ~ 5W / CM2
6. Fire institutions: by the pilot arm, secondary ignition source and cam components.
7. Gas source: propane or butane gas for industrial use; (customer supplied)
Water: for cooling the Flux Meter
8. Rotor flow meter can adjust the combustion gas flow;
9. High-precision pressure regulating valve, regulating the required gas pressure;
10. High-voltage electronic ignition system;
11. The number of temperature control table, K-type hot phone even;
12. The radiation cone is made of SUS316 stainless steel tube with power of 3KW.
13. The use of modern electronic automation design, the use of SCR technology, through the power to adjust the furnace temperature;
The sample orientation is horizontal
Irradiation levels between 10-50 kW/m2 using a conical radiation furnace
Furnace is controlled by 3 term temperature controller
Temperature indicator and over temperature device
Fitted with pilot flame with provision for re-ignition
Mechanism to bring pilot flame into the correct position above the plane of sample every 4 seconds
Separate support frame and control unit Supplied complete with Flux Meter
Contact Person: Jackson Sun