Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||AC220V, 50HZ||Weight:||400KG|
|Gas Flow:||1500 ± 200ml / Min||Cooling Water Flow:||12L / Min|
|Product Name:||Flammability Testing Equipment||Usage:||Surface Flame Spread Test Apparatus|
|Sample Size:||885mm X 270mm||Flame Height:||75mm ~ 100mm|
flame test equipment,
flammability test chamber
BS 476 Part 7 Flammability Testing Equipment / Surface Flame Spread Test Apparatus
Applicable to the British building materials and high iron flame retardant test standard, conform to the standards for BS 476-7, the method of the test to determine the classification of the surface spread of flame of products.
BS 476-7 is mainly used for the determination of the extension of the flame which on the exposed surface of the wall and ceiling. The test method is through the gradual change of the radiation heat, with small flame to ignite samples, and determination of the critical heat flux.
BS 476-7 test method is: Ignite sample in the combustion chamber, gas source is gas-fired radiant panels and medium-sized gas burner. Radiation intensity of the radiation at the plate away from 75mm to 32.5kw / m2 (surface), the height of blowtorch flame is 75-100mm, and the radiation plate in the same direction is applied to the sample. Samples are exposed to radiant heat plate under 10min. Record level of flame propagation 1.5 minutes and 10 minutes samples. The test results divided into four grades, high-grade material 4 fire risk and does not allow for the building materials.
BS 476 Part 7:1997+AC: 2014 Fire tests on building materials and structures-Part 7 method of test to determine the classification of the surface spread of flame of products
1. The frame structure is made of stainless steel, appearance, corrosion-resistant;
2. The device has ignition, electronic ignition, automatic flameout, safety monitoring device;
3. Stainless steel exhaust pipe with removable parts and easy cleaning thermocouple
4. The burner tube is made of stainless steel: internal diameter 3.0mm, outer diameter is 6.4mm;
5. The torch is placed above the sample was exposed to 28 ± 2mm, the exposed surface of the bottom surface of the above flame is applied at 6mm;
6. The height of flame and sample connected is in 75mm ~ 100mm;
7. The size of sample is 885mm x 270mm;
8. The radiant panel is installed on the frame, and 1250 mm high from the ground;
9. BS476-7 standard formulate sample device, with the radiation plate 90 degrees;
10. The radiation device is: radiant panel size 850mmx850mm; porous refractory blocks. Make full combustion gas mixture, and the surface itself does not burn;
11. Sample fixture device is made of cooled and water-cooled steel panels chuck, and sample temperature by fixing means at the outlet of the fixture must not exceed 35 ℃;
12. The cooling water flow rate is 12L / min;
13. The gas flow rate is 1500 ± 200ml / min;
14. The sample may vary depending on the tooling center axis, so that the test surface and the radiation plate at different angles; flexible adjustment of the test position;
15. The power output is automatically controlled according to the test of time, automatically adjusts the output power;
16. The computer automatically process data and print test report.
1. Power: 220V 50 HZ;
2. Weight: 400KG;
3. Combustion gas: propane or natural gas(Customer);
4. Equipped with an air blower.
1. Independent electrical control cabinet;
2. Equipped with 17 "touch screen and Labview control system;
3. Intelligent testing, easy to operate;
4. Imported gas meter, accurate control gas flow;
5. The radiation automatic calibration, automatic control experiment radiation;
6. The experimental data is automatically saved, are free to print;
7. Equipped with brand computer;
Contact Person: Jackson Sun