Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Oxygen Index Apparatus||Usage:||Oxygen Index Test|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Power:||220V 50HZ 16A|
|Size:||1500(W)×450(D)×400(H)mm||Control Chamber Size:||400(W)×400(D)×240(H)mm|
limited oxygen index tester,
limiting oxygen index chamber
Carbon Steel Oxygen Index Tester High Accuracy Halogenated Gases Testing Equipment
The IEC 60754-1 & 2 measuring instrument measures the volume of halogenated gases by means of thermal radiation (IEC 60754-1: 800 ° C, IEC 60754-2: 950 ° c) emanating from wire and cable in tubular furnaces (IEC 60754- 1), PH concentration (pH meter, hydrogen ion, IEC 60754-2), electrical conductivity (IEC 60754-2) and so on. IEC 60754-1 & 2. Both the IEC 60754-1 standard and the IEC 60754-2 standard can be tested with the device and its mode selection function. IEC 60754-1 is a halogen-free cable from and contains halogens emitted during combustion.
IEC 60754-1 Ed. 2.0 b: 1994
IEC 60754-2 Ed. 1.0 b: 1991
GB / T 17650
1. Integral design, sample tube and tube furnace installed in the same plane.
2. Integrated silicone (dry air), activated carbon (air filtration) filter cartridge design, easy to block the gas path.
3. 2mm thick heat-resistant quartz tube, stainless steel protection shell.
4. With the mesh shell protection tube furnace, and can effectively heat.
5. Combustion boat moving system: The crankshaft transmission device is convenient for the user to load the sample safely.
6. Precision rotor flowmeter can control the flow of carrier gas.
7.PLC + 10.2 inch touch screen automatic control:
Intelligent temperature regulation, furnace temperature accuracy is higher.
System built-in total amount of halogen acid, conductivity and PH value, heat-resistant quartz tube .cleaning test procedures, and store the standard reference value.
Temperature Display: Displays the core temperature of the furnace thermocouple.
Magnetic stirrer: Mixing sample gas in distilled water, the speed is adjustable.
PH meter: A device used to measure the pH of a sample gas.
A device used to measure the electrical conductivity of a combustion gas.
|Control chamber size||400(W)×400(D)×240(H)mm|
|Power source||AC 220V,25A|
|Custom prepared air source||Compressed air|
Contact Person: Jackson Sun