Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Package Testing Equipment||Usage:||Carton Resist Compression Test|
|Unit:||Kgf,gf ,N,kN,lbf||Test Space:||1000×1000mm|
vibration testing equipment,
compression test equipment
Carton Compression Package Testing Equipment 10KN 20KN 50KN Servo Control
Apply for compression resistance, deformation, stacking test of package container such as corrugated paper box and honeycomb box, and also the wooden package box.
GB/T4857.4, GB/T4857.16, ISO2872, ASTM D642, TAPPI-T804, JIS-Z0212.
Computer Control Box Compression Tester used for measuring the pressure strength of cartons, containers, etc, for inspecting the pressure-resistance and strike- endurance of packing materials during transportation or carry.
1. Adopting windows platform, all the parameter settings can be processed in the dialog box, and it operates easily.
2. Using a single-screen operation, do not need to switch the screen.
3. with three languages in simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and English, the software interface can be switched easily.
4. Choosing translational, overlapping mode at the same time to make sure a number of curve date comparison.
5. With a variety of measurement units, measure in imperial and metric are switchable.
6. Also, this paper tube compression test equipment has automatic magnification function, in order to achieve the most appropriate size of the graphics.
7. With an advanced design of machine structure which have strong rigidness and small volume but light weight.
8. It can do test of compression strength, stack strength and peak value.
|Capacity||500kg, 1000kg, 2000kg, 5000kg or customize|
|Correctness of force||Better than ±1%|
|Correctness of distortion reading||Better than ±1%|
|Effectual range of testing force||1~100%F.S|
|Test space||1000×1000mm (can customize)|
|Space between platen||1000mm (can customize)|
|Drive System||servo system,precision ball screw, DC variable speed drive system|
|Test speed||0.01~500mm/min, keyboard inputing|
|Stop mode||Set limits of security, urgent stop key, programable force and elongation setting, specimen damage sensing|
Contact Person: Jackson Sun