Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flammability Testing Equipment||Usage:||Single Core Flame Test|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Rotor Flow Meter:||0.1 L ~ 1 L/min|
|Dimension:||1000 (W) * 600(D) * 1000 MM (H)||Power:||220V 50HZ|
flammability test apparatus,
flammability test chamber
Electric 45° Single Core Cable Flame Retardant Performance Testing Equipment
It is used for road vehicles 60V and 600V tilt secondary standard resistance of single core cable, car with no shielding level flame retardant in low pressure test method standard, time standard and international automobile wire used for assessment of the performance of the cable in the combustion state, test both ends fixed and perpendicular to the three sides is a metal plate metal mask, the torch lit, make the tip of the blue inner cone in 50 mm away from the sample bottom place, want to contact on the sample surface, and the sample surface contact, sample and horizontal tilt 45 ℃.
ISO 6722-1 Road vehicles -- 60 V and 600 V single-core cables -- Part 1: Dimensions, test methods and requirements for copper conductor cables
GB/T 25085 Road Vehicles – 60V and 600V
Single cable vertical burning test is set by size Bunsen (Bunsen burner) and the specific gas source (Bing Wan), according to a certain flame height and some application of flame angle on the vertical state of the sample application to test ignition timing, ignition, combustion duration and combustion to assess its length flammable and fire hazard.
1. Metal cover: the electric cabinet and the metal cover are combined together, SUS304 stainless steel;
2. Combustion burner: the import of American hamburger with diameter of 9 mm, burning flame high is 100 mm, inner blue cone for flame length of 50 mm;
3. Set the burning time reaches the preset time, the machine will automatically stop;
4. Ignition for automatic high pressure ignition;
5. Rotor flow meter: 0.1 L ~ 1 L/min ;
6. Dimension: 1000 (W) * 600(D) * 1000 MM (H) ;
7. Power supply: AC220V 50/60 HZ 1A;
8. Gas source: propane or natural gas.
Contact Person: Jackson Sun