Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fire Testing Equipment||Usage:||Thermal Insulation Materials|
|Thermocouple Response Time:||<0.5s||Power Supply:||220V 50HZ|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Timing Error:||1s / H|
|Control Part:||PLC Module||Heating Rate:||5 ℃ / Min Or 3 ℃ / Min|
fire test chamber,
flame test apparatus
0 - 1250 ℃ Thermal Insulation Materials Maximum Service Temperature Fire Testing Equipment
Thermal insulation materials maximum use temperature tester which is based on ISO 8142: 1990 is used to evaluate the maximum operating temperature of loose-fill insulation materials, carpets, blankets, blocks, plates, prefabricated pipe insulation and some insulation products;
ISO 8142:1990 Thermal insulation---Bonded preformed man-made mineral fibre pipe sections--Specification Annex A
ASTM C411-82 "hot surface temperature insulation performance test method"
ASTM C447-85 "insulation maximum use temperature assessment methods."
The tester adopts CNC machine processing molding. circular modelling is beautiful and generous. It can also be rust corrosion. other parts use 45 # steel. The surface plating uses SUS304 stainless steel.
The main technical parameters:
1. Heating plate: the heating plate is made of SUS304 stainless steel.the test area is about 900 * 450mm, which is surrounded by 80mm wide protective layer. At least five thermocouples which is ued to measure the surface temperature is located at the surface of the heating plate. Four thermocouples are fixed on the diagonal of heating plate heating zone, and the distance of each corner is about 150mm. The fifth thermocouple is located at the centre of the heating plate.
2. Heat pipe: the heating pipe is made of SUS304 stainless steel.the length is about 2M, the nominal diameters are about 88mm, 108mm, 133mm. Three heating pipes are arranged side by side.
3. Temperature system: K-type thermocouple wire ; thermocouple wire diameter of 0.40mm, measuring temperature: 0-1100 ºC. Thermocouple Accuracy ± 0.5%.
4.The precision of heat difference about temperture thermocouple : 5% or 15 ºC
5. Using PLC temperature module to collect the temperature data.
6. The control section: PLC module, real-time displayed temperature curve is controlled by microcomputer, the output report.
7. Heating rate: 5 ºC / min or 3 ºC / min can be set.
8. Touch screen control system: real-time displayed temperature curve;
9. 1m flat feet and minimum thickness feeler is about 0.03mm, 0.05mm;
10. A set of test software.
12. Heating power: 6kw
13. Temperature measurement: once every 2min collection and displayed with temperature curve;
14. Response time of the thermocouple: <0.5s
15. The precision of temperture: ± 0.5 ºC
16. The precision of time recorder: 1s/h
18. Flat ruler and feeler gauge: Measuring warpage.
19. Two sample canister.
Contact Person: Jackson Sun