Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Wire Testing Equipment||Usage:||Burning Behaviour Of Bunched Cables|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Dimensions:||1120 Mm (W) X 2200 Mm (D) X 6370 Mm (H)|
|Oxygen Analyzer Concentration:||0-25%||Carbon Dioxide Analyzer Concentration:||0-10%|
spark testing equipment,
flame test chamber
Measure Burning Behaviour of Bunched Cables En50399 Wire Testing Equipment
1. Burning Behaviour of Bunched Cables by EN50399 specifies the apparatus and methods of test for the assessment of vertical flame spread, heat release and smoke production of vertically-mounted bunched wires or cables, electrical or optical, under defined conditions.
2. The Cable Heat Release Apparatus and the arrangement and calibration of the instrument to be installed in order to measure the heat release and the smoke production during the fire test.
3. Test procedures to be used for type approval testing for classification of cables in Euroclasses B1ca, B2ca, Cca and Dca are given.
4. Burning Behaviour of Bunched Cables by EN50399 is consist of IEC 60332-3 apparatus, heat release measurement, smoke density measurement and modified air inlet system.
5. This is accomplished by fitting a small instrumented section of ducting into the exhaust system of the rig and using this with associated gas analysis instrumentation and software.
6. The duct section houses all gas sampling probes, temperature and mass flow probes and has ports for the smoke measuring system.
1. Electrical: 110V AC 60Hz / 230V AC 50Hz, 5A
2. Ambient Temperature: Operating 10°C to 35°C
3. Dimensions: 1120 mm (W) x 2200 mm (D) x 6370 mm (H)
4. Gas: air and propane
1. Test chamber has the dimension of 1,000±100(W) x 2,000±100(D) x 4,000±100(H) mm.
2. The bottom surface of the test chamber is higher than the ground while the rear side is supplemented with insulated material to insulate it from heat.
3. At the lower section of the test chamber, there is a 800±20(W) x 400±10(D) sized hole at the 150±10mm position from the front side of the chamber to supply the air.
4. There is a 300±30(W)x1,000±100(D) sized exhaust hole at the rear corner of the top section of the test chamber to allow emission of the smoke during the test.
5. A flame trap is installed at the front side of the burner of the vertical flame spread tester to prevent backfire by propane to ensure the utmost safety.
6. Unlike the conventional IEC60332-3 equipment, the vertical flame spread tester records all control and test conditions with the computer to add user friendliness.
7. If stop the excessive combustion test due to Water Spray device installed for extinguish.
8. The program on the requirement on standard and 70,000Btu/h can be program.
9. Wide stainless steel ladder dimensions: 500(W) ×3, 500(H) mm.
10. Standard stainless steel ladder dimensions: 800(W) ×3, 500(H).
11. Two sets of standard propane burner and venturi mixtures.
12. Follow the standard category can program for select a test.
13. Exhaust system consists of smoke collection hood,exhaust duct, air inlet system, Centrifugal fan and frequency converter.
14. The duct section houses all gas sampling probes, temperature and mass flow probes and has ports for the smoke measuring system.
15. Paramagnetic oxygen analyzer, using the method of paramagnetic change to measure the concentration of oxygen in the gas. Concentration range of 0-25%.
16. Carbon Dioxide Analyzer (infrared) for use in heat release measurement. Concentration range of 0-10%.
17. Soot filter, cold trap, drying column, pump and waste regulators for conditioning the sample gases prior to analysis.
18. Data acquisition system and software.
Contact Person: Jackson Sun