Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Environmental Test Chamber||Usage:||Thermal Shock Testing Chamber|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Plate||Internal Dimension:||40×36×35 Cm|
|Cooling Method:||Water||Power Supply:||AC380V, 50/60HZ|
|Temperature Uniformity:||±2.00°C||Simulated Load:||5.0kg|
|Preheating Time:||30MIN||Precooling Time:||60MIN|
Environmental Test Chamber , PID / SSR Control Method Thermal Shock Testing Chamber
PID and SSR Control Method Thermal Shock Testing Chamber is used to test the bearing extent of the material structures and composite material in an instant and continuous high temperature and extremely low temperature environment , that is in the shortest time to test its thermal expansion and contraction caused by chemical change or physical harm. Application objects, including metal, plastic, rubber, electronics ... and other materials can be used as a basis to improve their products or reference.
1. PID and SSR Control Method Thermal Shock Testing Chamber
2. Micro processor, multi function control. To control and monitor the compressor, the solenoid valve and the heater .
3. When faults occur, the auto detection and protection function will activate and will automatically cut off the power, the LCD screen will shows the fault status.
4. Appointment function , the equipment can be activate and start for operation through setting (Year, month, date, hour and minute)
5. Accumulation operation time provide a record for management and maintanence.
6. Setting of the backlite of the LCD can extend the useful life of the LCD.
7. Can choose one paragraph of control or the multi-screen process to increase the convenience of its operation.
8. Curve drawing function: After setting up the operation parameters or during the running mode, you can call out the screen to understand the running situations and conditions.
9. Program execution can be suspended (HOLD), Jump paragraph (ADV) and other procedures involved in setting.
10. Recovery time and test time WAIT function.
11. Power breakdown recovery function, can select BREAK, COLD, or HOT.
|Model||PID and SSR Control Method Thermal Shock Testing Chamber|
|Internal Dimension:||(W×H×D)40×36×35 cm|
|Structure:||Two chambers design(the hot chamber or the cold chamber)|
|Damper device:||Forced air drived damper|
|Interior material:||SUS# Stainless steel plate|
|Exterior material:||SUS# Stainless steel plate|
|Basket material:||SUS# Stainless steel plate|
|Refrigeration:||Cascade refrigeration system|
|Preheating temperature:||above freezing 60.00°C~above freezing200.00°C|
|Precooling temperature:||subzero 10.00°~ subzero 70.00°C|
|H.T. Shocking:||above freezing 60.00°C~above freezing 150.00°C|
|L.T. Shocking:||subzero 10.00°C~subzero 65.00°C|
|Simulated load ic||5.0kg|
|HT IN-Zone||subzero 65.00°C~above freezing 150.00°C/5min|
|LT IN-Zone||above freezing 150.00°C subzero 65.00°C|
|Setting range:||Temperature:subzero 100.00°C~above freezing 200.00°C/TIME:OHIM~999H/CYCLE:0 ~9999|
|Output mode:||PID and SSR(control method)|
|Power(K.W)||AC380V 50HZ 18KW|
|(thermal shock chamber) Related Products:|
|Model / Link||Interior Dimensions(W x D x H)||Temperature Range||Notes|
|YY1016-18||320x230x250mm||-50℃-175℃||Within 5 minutes / 2 working chambers|
|YY1016-100||500*450*450mm||-40 ~ +80℃||Within 5 minutes / 3 working chambers|