Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Smoke Density Tester||Usage:||Plastics And Building Material Test|
|Burner Nozzle Diameter:||0.13mm||Length:||260mm|
|Light Bulb:||15W / 6V||Light Source:||6.5V|
|Smoke Density Measurement Range:||0~100%||Accuracy:||+ /- 3%|
|Gas Pressure:||0-0.3MPa (adjustable)||Power Supply:||220V / 50HZ, 100W|
ASTM D2843 GB/T 8627 Smoke Density Tester Widely Used for Plastic and Building Material
Smoke Density Tester , is widely used for density determination of smoke from the
burning or decomposition of plastics and building material, designed according to
ASTM D2843 and GB/T 8627. Equipped with high accuracy PLC and colorful touch panel.
1. The equipment adopts PLC control, strong logicality, high intelligence, stable operation and reliable.
2. Windows base software is offered for analyzing, display, etc.
3. The main and auxiliary burner can automatically rotate, accurate positioning.
4. Easy operation on touch panel, and recording, time curve, the calculation results,
and other information is clearly displayed
1. Max. smoke density (MSD) & smoke density rating (SDR) 0-100%continuous
2. Automatic measurement, calculation
3. Standard filter ensures calibration tolerance is less than 3%;
4. Working pressure of 3 Bunsen 210 KPa;
5. Bunsen flame applied to sample for 4min
6. Bunsen burner, nozzle diameter 0.13mm, 260mm in length, 45 degrees inclined to
the smoke cabinet
7. Photoelectric system consists of a 15W / 6V light bulb
8. Exhaust system is equipped with a strong exhaust fan to exhaust the burned air
9. Smoke density measurement range 0~100%
10. Accuracy + /- 3%
11. Receiver: silicon photocells, light transmittance of 0% means no light
transmittance through,100% light without shelter completely through;
12. Automatic timing, ignition, exhausting; Luminous flux test data can be linear calibrated in divided stages more accurate
13. 95% propane gas, or equivalent purity gas,
14. Gas pressure: 0-0.3MPa (adjustable);
1. Environment no forced air flow , temperature 0 oC ~ 40 oC, relative humidity:
less than or equal to 85%
2. Power supply 220V / 50HZ, 100W;
3. Requirements: environment and test instrument work should avoid direct exposure to light or reflected on the instrument, after 90min testing, turn off the gas source for 15min to cool down the instrument.
4. Instrument should be placed inside the ventilating cabinet
ASTM D2843, GB/T 8627
Contact Person: Jackson Sun