Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Toys Testing Equipment||Usage:||Sharp Edge Test|
|Force:||1.35LBS||Standard:||ASTM F963 EN-71|
ASTM F963 EN-71 Kids Sharp Edge Test Toys Testing Equipment with 1.35LBS Force
The sharp edge tester confirms to the standard of ASTM F963 and EN-71. It is used to check whether the Children's Products like the toys have the sharp edge which may hurt the children who are under 36 months.
It is easy to carry for its small size.
It can be fixed quickly. So it is convenient to use it at any place in any time.
There are three testing switches of this device. Handle switch is use when the device is not fixed while the Panel switch and Foot Switch are used when the device is fixed.
There are two ways to ensure the torque. Both the pointer and the pilot lamp will display the value of the torque. Thus the accuracy of the torque can be achieved.
Gummed paper for the sharp edge test
1. Fix the testing sample and make sure the edge of the samples can not be moved or bended.
2. The thickness of overlapping gummed paper cannot exceed 0.1 inch.
3. The angle of the tester and the edge of the sample is 90°±5°.
4. The testing position should be the sharpest parts of the sample.
5. The force should be adjusted to 1.35LBS.
6. Use the ruler to measure the cut length. If the length exceeds 0.5 inch, the edge is the sharp one.
Contact Person: Jackson Sun