Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flammability Testing Equipment||Usage:||Steiner Horizontal Tunnel Test|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Mass Flow Controller:||1000psi (70bar)|
|Automatic Ignition System:||12 KW||Power:||AC 380V±10V, 50Hz|
|Gas Source:||Liquefied Petroleum Gas||Combustion Chamber:||305mm X 451mm X 7.6m|
UL 910 / NFPA 262 Steiner Horizontal Tunnel Test Apparatus, Flammability Testing Equipment
UL910/NFPA262 Steiner horizontal tunnel furnace is mainly used for the flame retardant performance test of CMP grade wire and cable. It is mainly used for cables in horizontal subsystems that are directly laid in ventilation or forced ventilation without metal pipelines. The flame retardant test standard represents the most stringent flame retardant test standard for UL and even the entire wire and cable flame retardant test. Only the fluorine material sheath cable can pass the flame retardant test method. Due to the high decomposition temperature of fluoroplastics (greater than 400 degrees), the ignition point is also high (800 degrees or more), and it is not easy to burn when the fire is not strong, so it has better fire resistance than other organic materials.
UL 910 Test for Cable Flame-Propagation and Smoke-Density Values for Electrical and Optical-Fiber Cables Used in Spaces Transporting Environmental Air
NFPA 262 Standards Method of Test for Flame Travel and Smoke of Wires and Cables for Use in Air-Handling Spaces
1. The combustion box is made of stainless steel and the interior is paved with refractory bricks; the insulation performance is good. The internal dimensions of the combustion chamber are 305mm x 451mm and the length is 7.6m;
2. The internal fixtures are SUS304 stainless steel material, anti-rust, anti-corrosion;
3. Double-layer quartz glass observation window, can observe the flame spread distance, and display the position of the flame forward through the indicator light, the record is more intuitive.
4. The height of the combustion box is suitable for the personnel to watch the burning state and installation, adjust the sample;
5. The combustion box cover uses the overall design, according to the standard using the sink seal design, equipped with 2mm thick 304 stainless steel water seal groove to ensure that the test process smoke does not leak.
6. The cover is made of refractory material and stainless steel material, and the cover is equipped with a hook and equipped with a lifting box cover device;
7. The sample holder is equipped with a cooling water circulation support bracket, which is resistant to high temperature and can support combustion covers such as calcium silicate board;
8. SUS304 stainless steel insulation body cover, internal filling high temperature insulation material
9. Equipped with an escalator sample installation platform for easy installation, removal of samples and inspection of the furnace;
10. Stainless steel exhaust pipe, beautiful and corrosion resistant;
11. Independent multi-function exhaust pressure detecting device: real-time monitoring of exhaust pressure changes during the test. Detection range 0～250Pa, accuracy ±0.5Pa, system indication pressure test accuracy ±2Pa;
12. Fan: 380V, 50Hz, 3Kw equipped with a frequency converter can change the wind speed. The maximum flow rate is at least 8000m3/h, which can discharge the flue gas generated under the bad combustion of the sample out of the room in time to ensure the safety of the test;
13. Double-headed copper gas burner: The burner is 1320mm away from the air inlet and can output the standard 5.3MJ/min heat. According to different standards, the gas flow can be controlled by the mass flow meter. The measuring range is 0~160L/min, which can be changed. The calorific value of the burner, the maximum output energy can reach 100MJ/min;
14. Automatic ignition system: to ensure the safety performance of the test, high voltage igniter, 12KV, 50mA, the minimum high voltage of the ignition electrode is 1.8kVp;
15. Smoke density system: Provide a separate signal processing system to ensure that the sensor is linear;
16. Automatic recording temperature and smoke sensing signal, sample acquisition frequency 1Hz;
17. Mass flow controller: SUS316 stainless steel material, the maximum pressure of 1000psi (70bar), leakage rate is less than 1 × 10-7ml / s, NIST calibration, 0 ~ 5VDC and 4 ~ 20mA signal, loop protection, propane flow range 0 ~ 2.3g / s, control speed ≤2s, control accuracy of ± 1% FS, repeatability ± 0.5FS, temperature range 0 ~ 50 ° C, humidity range 0 ~ 90%, digital display, automatic The gas supply meets the 5000Btu (5.3MJ)/min heat requirement during the control test, and the software automatically records the amount of gas used;
18. Standard test software, can automatically record system wind speed, temperature, smoke density and other test data.
1. Water source system
2. Methane combustion gas system
3. Car lift system