Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Station:||Click The Test / 2, Line Testing / 2||Test Load (g):||500,200,100,50,25,10g|
|Testing Times:||0-99999999 Times||Test Speed:||0 - 80 Beats / Min|
|Motor Torque:||1.3N.m||Line Trajectory:||Rectangles, Triangles, Lines, Diagonals|
Mobile Phone Touch Screen Click Mark Cross Life Test Machine
This machine is mainly used for mobile phone touch screen, scribing life test, PLC control, touch screen display, with automatic memory, power failure memory, power pressure control, life cycle accumulation, automatic shutdown of the set number of times, etc. Using motion track test, convenient coordinate finding function, the user can take two points on the LCD screen of the mobile phone to draw a line, any three points can generate triangles, four points can generate square or rectangular motion tracks, and can be tested according to the test Mobile phone specifications access motion track for the next call. Moreover, the stepping motor is matched with the linear guide rail and the ball screw for the motion mechanism, which has the characteristics of accurate positioning, high precision and low noise
1. Motion track and test: convenient coordinate point finding function. It is only necessary to take three points in the program to generate motion tracks such as circle and triangle, and two points to draw lines and four points to draw rectangles.
2. Stepper motor with linear guide rail and ball screw as motion mechanism, accurate positioning, high precision, low noise;Long and durable, etc.
3. Real-time display of current X and Y coordinates, motor driving speed, real-time position changes, etc.;
4. The surface of the machine is made of high rigid aluminum and treated by anodic oxidation, which is rich in texture.
5. XY axis is driven by stepping motor and driven by ball screw, with high speed and low noise, durable;
|X-axis movement range:||0 ~ 300mm|
|Y axis movement range:||0 ~ 300mm|
|Click the cylinder stroke:||0 ~ 15mm|
|Positioning accuracy:||0 ~ 800gf|
|Standard weight||50g / 100g each two|
Contact Person: Lily Sun