Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Tube Inner Diameter:||38mm|
|Heat Flow Meter:||0-100KW/m2||Response Time:||200ms|
|Product Name:||Flammability Testing Equipment||Pointer Gauges:||0-15psi|
ASTM D4018, ISO 17492, NFPA 1971 TPP Thermal Protective Performance Test Apparatus
TPP Thermal Protective Performance Tester is suitable for textiles and garments, petroleum chemical industry, labor protection and quality supervision, inspection and other industries or establishments with different requirements for protective clothing for thermal protection performance test.
It is also used for testing protective clothing, safety shoes, gloves, thermal protective performance at the outer surface of the helmet. By established under the effect of heat radiation source, testing the thermal protective performance of materials.
NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting
ASTM D4018, standard test method for thermal protective performance of materials for clothing by open-flame method
GB 8965.1, Protective clothing—Flame-retardant protection- Part 1: Flame-retardant protective clothing
ISO 17492, Clothing for protection against heat and flame—Determination of heat transmission on exposure to both flame and radiant heat
1. Stainless steel frame structure, appearance, and corrosion resistance, easy to clean;
2. The heat source consists of: 1 set of radiation heat source and two 45° convection heat. Radiant heat from the nine T-150 infrared quartz lamp components. Convection heat lamp composed by two Meker lamp.
3. Equipped with removable stainless steel protection plate; ensure the safety and reliability of the testing process;
4. The basic components of the thermal protective performance instrument are the sample holder assembly, fire-breathing head radiant heat, water shutter sensors, data acquisition systems, fuel control regulator, rotary gas meter;
5. Two 45-degree placed Meker burner;
6. Tube inner diameter is 38mm, the hole diameter is 5/16 inch, providing 800-1200 Btu heat output burner ports is a metal mesh structure, a valve at the bottom of the burner can be adjusted to control the mixing ratio of air and gas;
7. 9 T150 infrared quartz tube array, which provides heat flux of 13 kW/m2 ± 4 kW/m2;
8. With quartz infrared heat radiation, the total heat flux can be set on 83kW/m2±2kW/m2 , by adjusting the Meker burner gas supply;
1. The domestic water-cooled heat flow meter, operating range is 0-100KW/m2, and the maximum range is 150%;
2. The response time of heat flow meter is less than 200ms, the radiation rate is greater than 0.95, the output signal in working range is greater than 5mv;
3. Equipped with a heat flux meter to show the real-time heat flux value;
4. Testing protection thermal protection factor of TPP, display time - temperature curve;
5. Rotameter can adjust combustion gas flow, the accuracy is ±2%, range greater than 3 l/min;
6. A pointer gauges, intake pressure can be adjusted by the reducing valve, the range of the reducing valve is 0-15psi;
7. Quarter turn plugs, combustible gas can be cut manually;
8. Sensor data acquisition system capable of recording the lowest temperature of 150 ºC. The temperature acquisition system with a resolution of 0.1°C, an accuracy of ± 0.75°C.
9. Data acquisition system for the automation of data collection rate should be at least 10Hz, and provide cold junction compensation for thermocouple measurements.
10. Equipped with computers and printers, with the standard test software, standard test curve.