Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heat Flux Measurement Range:||(0-15) Kw / M2||Heat Flux Meter Accuracy:||± 0.2Kw / M2|
|Exhaust Speed:||(2.5 ± 0.2) M / S||Exhaust Capacity:||(39-85) M3 / Min|
|Flame Height:||60 ~ 120mm Adjustable||Total Power:||2KW|
|Power Supply:||AC 220V,50HZ||Combustion Chamber:||L1420 * W1200 * H2300MM|
ASTM E648 ISO9239-1 Flooring Radiant Heat Flux Fire Testing Equipment
This test method is used to measure the critical radiant flux of horizontally-mounted floor covering systems exposed to a flaming ignition source in a graded radiant heat environment, within a test chamber. It can also be used to measure this same critical radiant flux for exposed attic floor cellulose insulation.Suitable for all kinds of flooring materials. Such as: textile carpets, soft wood, wood, rubber and plastic flooring and floor boards spray material. The apparatus can be reacted combustion performance flooring including the use of a substrate, backing material, backing material, or flooring materials other changes are likely to affect the test results, which is used to test and describe under controlled conditions in the laboratory, shop combustion characteristics to the material paired heat of reaction to fire.
GB / T11785 "flooring combustion performance measurement - a radiant heat source”
ISO9239-1:2002 “flooring combustion performance Part 1-the combustion performance is determined with radiant heat resource”
ASTM E648:Standard Test Method for Critical Radiant Flux of Floor-covering Systems Using a Radiant Heat
ASTM E970:Standard Test Method for Critical Radiant Flux of Exposed Attic Floor Insulation Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source
NFPA 253:Standard Test Method for Critical Radiant Flux of Floor Covering Systems Using a Radiant Heat Energy Source
1. Power supply:AC 220V,50HZ;
2. Total power:2KW;
3. Timer: timing accuracy < 1s/h;
4. Heat flux measurement range: (0-15) Kw / m2;
5. Heat flux meter accuracy: ± 0.2Kw / m2;
6. Heat flux meter accuracy: <± 3%;
7. Thermal radiation temperature measurement range: 400-600 ℃, accuracy ± 0.5 ℃;
8. Blackbody temperature error: ± 5 ℃;
9. Exhaust speed: (2.5 ± 0.2) m / s;
10. Exhaust capacity: (39-85) m3 / min;
11. Porous refractory radiant panel size: 300mm × 450mm, about 900 ℃ high temperature capability;
12. Thermocouple: K diameter stainless steel sheathed thermocouple of 3.2mm;
13. Heat flux distribution requirements: at 200mm : (9.1 ± 0.4) KW / m2;
at 400mm : (5.0 ± 0.4) KW / m2;
at 600mm : (2.4 ± 0.2) KW / m2;
14. Combustion gases: propane (Customer);
15. Combustion gas flow rate: (0.026 ± 0.002) L / S;
16. Combustion burner: outer diameter ¢ 10mm inner diameter ¢ 6mm, burner tube hit 35 ¢ 0.7mm hole;
17. Flame height: 60 ~ 120mm adjustable;
18. Ignition system: high-voltage electronic ignition;
19. Powerful exhaust system: This machine is equipped with a powerful exhaust fan, when the test is completed, the system will start the exhaust fan exhaust outside.
1. The apparatus is made of combustion chamber and control box;
2. Combustion chamber size: L1420 * W1200 * H2300 (mm);
3. Outline dimension:L2530*W1270*H2700mm(including electric cabinet);
4. Control box / combustion chamber material: high quality (t = 1.2mm) 304 is stainless steel, CNC machining, circular nice shape;
5. Blowtorch: made by our company, 304 stainless steel material, in full compliance with GB / T11785 standards;
6. Other mechanical parts are made of 304 stainless steel or A3 material thicker plating, anti-corrosion and rust.
1. Adopt computer control system,include computer and printer each one,Windows XP operating system.
2. A light transmittance measurement software, and reports can be output curve.
3. The device has the following safety devices: power overload, short circuit protection, overload control loop.
1. Flat surface,well-ventilated, non-flammable, explosive, corrosive gases and dust.
2. There is no strong electromagnetic radiation nearby.
3. Left around the equipment properly maintained space.
4. AC220V / 50HZ.
5. Voltage allowable fluctuation range: 220V ± 10%.
6. Frequency allowable fluctuation range: 50Hz ± 1%.
7. Require users to configure the corresponding volumes of gas, gas resources for device, and power at the installation site,and this power must be independent and specific for the device.
ASTM E648-2015 (2).pdf
BS EN ISO 9239_1-2010.pdf