Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||AC220V, 50HZ||Weight:||400KG|
|Air Discharge:||Minimum 30/min||Dimension:||1,710(W)*1,100(D)*1,985(H)mm|
|Product Name:||Fire Testing Equipment||Usage:||Surface Flame Spread Tester|
Laboratory Surface Flame Spread Fire Testing Equipment with BS 476 Part 7
1. Applicable to the British building materials and high iron flame retardant test standard, conform to the standards for BS 476-7, the method of the test to determine the classification of the surface spread of flame of products.
2. BS 476-7 is mainly used for the determination of the extension of the flame which on the exposed surface of the wall and ceiling. The test method is through the gradual change of the radiation heat, with small flame to ignite samples, and determination of the critical heat flux. The area of the radiant panel is 850mm×850mm, the test specimen holder adopts water cooling method, equipped with calibration board and heat flux sensor, which can calibrate the heat flux profile.
3. The test equipment is higher required for the laboratory space, in order to assemble the test instrument, the user need to have more security measures.
BS 476 Part 7:1997+AC: 2014 Fire tests on building materials and structures-Part 7 method of test to determine the classification of the surface spread of flame of products
1. The area of the radiant panel is 850mm×850mm, strengthen the structural support frame.
2. Sample holder is perpendicular to the radiant panel with standard scale mark, it can according to the distance of the flame propagation to calculate the critical heat flux.
3. Equipped with water cooling circulation system, which can be carried out to the specimen holder, and avoid high temperature cause damage for a long time.
4. Equipped with small flame ignition device, use the electric to ignition.
5. The radiant panel equipped with flame test device, if the radiant panel flame out, it can cut off the gas automatically.
6. Equipped with electric control box, which can adjustable gas and air flow, and show the value of the heat flux.
7. Equipped with water cooling heat flux sensor.
8. PLC+ HIM, can display the information of the test.
1. Power: 220V 50 HZ;
2. Weight: 400KG;
3. Combustion gas: propane or natural gas(Customer);
4. Equipped with an air blower.
1. Independent electrical control cabinet;
2. Equipped with 17 "touch screen and Labview control system;
3. Intelligent testing, easy to operate;
4. Imported gas meter, accurate control gas flow;
5. The radiation automatic calibration, automatic control experiment radiation;
6. The experimental data is automatically saved, are free to print;
7. Equipped with brand computer;
Contact Person: Jackson Sun