Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fire Testing Equipment||Usage:||Smoke Density Tester|
fire test chamber,
flame test apparatus
ASTM E662 Standard Fire Testing Equipment Smoke Density Test Apparatus
Measure the optical density of smoke when a certain thick specimen is exposed to a heat source of 25KW/m2 or 50KW//m2;
It is widely used in assessing characteristics of vehicle interior and inflammable cable.
|ASTM E 662||Standard test method of specific optical density of smoke by solid material|
|BSI 6401||UK Standard of measuring specific optical density of smoke by material|
|ISO 5659-2||Plastic smoke generation, determination of optical density by a single chamber test|
|NES 711||Measure the smoke density index of a small specimen burning|
|Plastic—smoke generation—Part 2:Determination of optical density by a single-chamber test|
1. Integrated design
2. 19" PC with Lab view.
3. Auto open ventilation up and down with cylinder, control the exhaust more efficiently.
4. Teflon coated inside, easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
5. Digital display of smoke optical transmittance and density.
6. Pre-heated apparatus for quick start-up and accurate data acquiring.
7. Safe blowout panel for safety, when the chamber pressure goes up very quickly.
8. USA Medtherm Heat Flux meter, portable water cooling system without running water supply.
9. Weighing sensor enables mass loss rate accurately.
1. Size: 1700(W)*750(D)*2000(H)mm;
2. Weight: 120kg;
3. Power supply: AC220V, 16A;
4. Gas source: Purity >95% propane;
Contact Person: Jackson Sun