Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Environmental Test Chamber||Usage:||Salt Fog Testing Equipment|
|Material:||PP&PVC||Temperature Control Meter:||1.0~6.0|
|Spray Volume:||1.0~2.0ml /80cm2 /h||Power Supply:||AC220V, 50/60HZ|
sand and dust test chamber,
thermal shock test chamber
Nozzle Salt Spray Environmental Test Chamber, Salt Water Spray Testing Equipment
Nozzle salt spray machine is adapted to the surface treatment of various materials, including paint, electroplating, organic and inorganic coating, metal products, it carries out the anti-corrosive treatment to test the corrosion resistance of the products.
Salt Fog Testing Machine of the Salt Water Spray Test Chamber for CASS, NSS Test :
1. GB/T 2423.17-1993 salt spray test
2. GB/T 2423.18-2000 salt spray test
3. GB/T 10125-1997 salt spray test
4. ASTM.B117-97 salt
5. JIS H8502 salt spray test
6. IEC68-2-11 salt spray test
7. IEC68-2-52 1996 salt spray test
8. GB.10587-89 salt spray test
9. CNS.4158 salt spray test
10. CNS.4159 CASS Accelerated acetic acid copper salt spray test
11. GB/T 12967.3-91 CASS Accelerated acetic acid copper salt spray test
1. The Salt Spray and Salt Fog Corrosion Test Chamber cover is made of transparent materials so that the operator can see the tested sample in the chamber and the spraying situation of the tested sample.
2. A waterproof structure is adopted between the chamber cover and chamber body and thus there is no salt spray overflow.
3. Adopts the tower spraying system and equipped with the salt solution filter system and non-crystal nozzle so as to realize even salt spray distribution and freely adjustable settlement.
4. Entire PP&PVC solid mechanical structure, resistance to hydrochloric acid, heat resistance and never aging, suitable for salt fog copper acetate, etc.
5. Patent nozzle and conical diffusion device makes the fall fog rapidly and evenly. With manual level automatic control mode, the biggest setting time can reach 9990 hours.
6. With automatic demist device, it can clear observe the tested products after the experience is finished.
7. Three complete temperature control systems (Saturated air temperature, temperature inside the chamber, test liquid temperature) ensure the consistency and standards of the test.
High precision P.I.D.temperature control meter with its error ±0.1°C.
|Internal Dimension WxHxD (mm)||600x450x400||900x600x500||1200x800x500||1600x800x500||2000x1000x500|
|External Dimension WxHxD (mm)||1100x600x1200||1400x950x1200||1900x1300x1400||2300x1300x1400||2700x1500x1500|
|Lab Temperature||Saline test (NSS ACSS) 35±1 °C ;Corrosion Test (CASS)50±1 °C|
|Pressure Bucket Temperature||Saline test method (NSS ACSS) 47±1 °C / Corrosion Test (CASS)63±1 °C|
|Saline Concentration||5% concentration of NaCl, or every Liter 5% NaCl add 0.26g CuCl2H2O|
|Exter./Inter.Material||P.V.C & P.P|
|Compressed Air Pressure(Kgf)||1.0~6.0|
|Spray Volume||1.0~2.0ml /80cm2 /h(working at least 16 hours, and take the average value)|
|Spray Form||Continuous Spraying or Programmable Spraying|
|Power||AC220V , lines15A|
|System||Salt Spray Vehicle||Air+acid(base)liquid|
|Heating||SUS#304 & #316stainless steel heater+taflon|
|Controller||Hydrometer,salinomerer,fog collector,glass bar|
|Safety Devices||Overheating prevention circult-breaker,dehydration and
overheating prevention mechanism,breakdown indicator light
|Power Source(K.W.)||AC 1Ψ 220V 60/50Hz|
Contact Person: Jackson Sun