Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Vertical Flammability Tester||Usage:||Rigid Cellular Plastics Burning|
|Inner Diameter:||9.5mm ± 0.3mm||Flame Height:||15mm-100mm|
|Air Supply:||LPG||Power Supply:||220V AC 50HZ|
15mm-100mm Flame Height Rigid Cellular Plastics Vertical Burning Test Apparatus
Suitable for the determination of the relatively vertical flammability performance of rigid cellular foams and plastics.
ASTM D3014 Standard Test Method for Flame Height, Time of Burning, and Loss of Mass of Rigid Thermoset Cellular Plastics in a Vertical Position
GB/T 8333 Test method for flammability of rigid cellular plastics - vertical burning method
1. Vertically flammability performance test: The specification specimen suspended vertically in the vertical burning chimney within an angle of 15 degrees with a certain height of the flame, burning the bottom of the sample after 10s flame is removed, calculates the combustion time and the quality of the combustion residues.
2. The horizontal flammability performance tests: Specification the sample placed horizontally on the sample holder, backward edge flame burning certain height of the flame vertical edge of the sample 60s, to calculate the rate of burning through the burning time or tag line.
1. Ambient temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 30 ℃
2. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
3. Power supply voltage and power: 220V ± 10% 50HZ power is less than 100W
4. Single-chip control, read the automatic timing.
5. Bunsen burner inner diameter: 9.5mm ± 0.3mm The Bunsen burner can be tilted in the range of 0-45 °
6. Bunsen burner blue flame height: 15mm-100mm can be adjusted, with a flame height gauge
7. Sample clip vertical adjustment distance: ≤ 100mm Sample clip horizontal adjustment distance: ≤ 70mm
8. Horizontal sample holder can be put back 90 ° textile sample holder (optional)
9. Bunsen burner automatic ignition time: arbitrarily set
10. Air supply: LPG
Contact Person: Jackson Sun