Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Electronic||Product Name:||Horizontal Flammability Tester|
|Usage:||UL94 Horizontal Test||Horizontal Burning Test:||UL 94HB (ASTM D635, IEC 60695-11-10, IEC 60707, ISO 1210|
|500 W (125mm) Vertical Burning Test:||5VA Or 5VB (ASTM D5048, IEC 60695-11-20, IEC 60707, ISO 9772)||Thin Material Vertical Burning Test:||VTM-0, VTM-1, Or VTM-2 (ASTM D4804, ISO 9773)|
|Horizontal Burning Foamed Material Test:||HF- 1, HF-2 Or HBF (ASTM D4986, ISO 9772)||Burners:||ASTM D5025, ASTM D5207, ISO 10093, ISO 103351|
45 degree flammability tester,
ul 94 test equipment
UL94 Horizontal Vertical Flame Chamber with Burner Angle 0°, 20°, 45°
The UL 94 tests the flammability of plastic materials for parts in devices and appliances. The apparatus is supplied as a complete system incorporating all the features necessary for ease of use safety. It conforms to all five UL 94 horizontal and vertical burner tests and associated ASTM international standards.
Horizontal Burning Test; UL 94HB (ASTM D635, IEC 60695-11-10, IEC 60707, ISO 1210).
Vertical Burning Test: UL 94 V-0, V-1, or V-2 (ASTM D3801, IEC 60695-11-10, IEC 60707, ISO 1210).
500 W (125mm) Vertical Burning Test: 5VA or 5VB (ASTM D5048, IEC 60695-11-20, IEC 60707, ISO 9772).
Thin Material Vertical Burning Test: VTM-0, VTM-1, or VTM-2 (ASTM D4804, ISO 9773).
Horizontal Burning Foamed Material Test: HF- 1, HF-2 or HBF (ASTM D4986, ISO 9772).
Burners (ASTM D5025, ASTM D5207, ISO 10093, ISO 103351)
1. A bench mounted draft free combustion chamber having a large inside volume of 1.0m3 and fitted with an interior light and exhaust fan to enable simple evacuation of combustion products
2. Large door and window made from toughened safety glass giving a generous view of the specimen during a test.
3. Specimen holders.
4. Fully adjustable horizontal and vertical specimen supports.
5. A burner in compliance with ASTM D5025, with simple angle adjustment (0°, 20°, 45°) and precision gas control system including gas flow meter, pressure regulator and pressure gauge (manometer).
6. Two access ports enabling easy entry to the chamber for movement of the burner and specimen.
7. A burner wing tip.
8. Three digital test duration timers for accurate but simplified operation
Burner calibration kit, conforming to ASTM D5207.
Contact Person: Jackson Sun