DONGGUAN YUYANG INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD
China Good Quality Manufacturer of Testing Equipment
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||GB/T 26844, ISO 10361, and ASTM D5252|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 aet|
|Packaging Details:||Strong Plywood Case|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Supply Ability:||15 sets per month|
|Rotation Speed:||35±2r/min||Commutation Time:||15 Min|
|Usage:||Hexapod Tumbler Carpet Test||Sample Size:||940mmx200mm|
|Weight:||65 Kg||Power Supply:||AC 220V, 50Hz|
textile testing machines,
fabric stiffness tester
Electric Hexapod Tumbler Carpet Test Machine with ISO 10361 ASTM D5252
This tester is suitable for testing the changes of surface structure and color of all carpet products requiring appearance evaluation under the action of hexapod mechanical mode.
The carpet sample is affixed to the inner wall of the roller, and a hexapod test block is placed to make the roller rotate, and the hexapod rolls on the surface of the sample. After a certain number of times, the changes in the structure and color of the surface of the carpet are evaluated.
Test Method of Hexapod Tumbler Tester:
Specimens of carpet are fastened to a flexible backing sheet with double-sided adhesive tape. This assembly is fitted on the inside surface of the drum and can easily be removed at any stage for inspection of the specimens under test. If required, an underlay may be fitted beneath the carpet for direct comparison with normal use.
The drive to the drum incorporates a reversing mechanism to give more realistic pile disturbance, and the required number of revolutions may be preset on a revolution counter. The 3.8kg tumbler has six polyurethane stud feet.
The carpet specimens are treated for 2,000 revolutions, which takes approximately one hour. They are then taken out of the drum on their backing sheet and cleaned using an upright vacuum cleaner simulating practical usage. The specimens are replaced and the treatment repeated, normally six times, giving a total of 12,000 revolutions. After the final vacuum cleaning, the change in appearance is assessed against an appropriate set of ISO reference scales.
1. Used in the evaluation of the appearance retention of carpets；Barrel measurement with substrate;
2. Quick test, completion within one working day.
3. It provides the realistic pile condition due to its reciprocating mechanism.
4. A rotary counter can set the number of rotations in advance.
5. The 3.8kg tumbler has six polyurethane stud feet. These six feet can be replaced if they are damaged, severe wear or after two-years’ application.
GB/T 26844 Carpet-Production of changes in appearance by means of Vettermann drum and Hexapod tumbler testers
ISO 10361 Textile floor coverings - Production of changes in appearance by means of Vettermann drum and hexapod tumbler tester
ASTM D5252 Standard Practice for the Operation of the Hexapod Tumble Drum Tester
1. The speed of 35±2 r/min
2. Inner diameter of drum: 305mm 1mm, inner depth 200mm ±1mm
3. Commutation time: 15min
4. Hexapod stigma: diameter 40mm ±1mm, height 15mm ±1mm, round r15mm ±1mm, steel back thickness 3mm hexapod weight: 3.8kg ±0.1kg
5. Sample backing sheet polyethylene, size 950mmx215mmx2mm
6. Sample size is 940mmx200mm
7. Volume (68 x39x45cm WxDxH)
8. Weight 65Kg
9. Power 1∮AC 220V 50Hz 3A
Contact Person: Seline Yu