High Low Temperature Humidity Control Stability Test Environmental Chamber for Battery
110 Kg 400*500*500(mm) Environmental test Chamber for Battery
High Low Temperature Humidity Control Stability Test Environmental Chamber for Battery are ideal for the safety testing of lithium batteries, to shelf-life testing of sensitive electronics and pharmaceuticals. Temperature Humidity chambers offer simulated, real-life environments to test against various temperatures and humidity.
Simulated Environment Temperature Humidity Test Chamber is also called environment testing machine, used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspectionfor all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication,instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
1. Maximum Energy Efficiency Is Achieved By Surrounding The Chamber With Thermal-Efficient High Purity
2. Alumina Fiber Ceramic Insulation.
3. Three Sides Resistance Wire Coil For Fast And Uniform Heating. Heavy Duty Double Layer Structure With
4. Cooling Fan. Lower Temperature Outside Case.
5. K Type Thermocouple Installed For Immediate Use.
6. Vent Port Installed On Top For Gas Flow. (Gas Outlet)
7. 0.5" Diameter Observation Window Made Of Quartz Glass Allows The User To See Insider Chamber During 8. Heating Operation.
(Optional Gas Filling Port Can Be Added Via The Window
Main Technical Parameter
||208 -240V Single Phase 50/60 Hz
|Operating Temp Range
1100C For Continuously Heating
||+/- 0.5°C (at 1000ºC)
||+/- 2.0°C (at 1000ºC)
||PID Automatic Control Via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) Power Control, E. G. Current Limiting Phase Angle Fired The Resistor With 30 Steps Programmable.
Built-In Over-Temperature Alarm And Protection Allows Operation Without Attendant
Temperature Control Unit Can Be Separated From Furnace, And Make Moving At Easy.
|Ramp Up Rate
||Max. 50°C/ Min.
||160 Lbs ( Shipping By Wooden Case)
||25" X 21" X 27" (D*H*W)
||One Year Limited Warranty (Consumable Parts Such As Processing Tubes, O-Rings And Heating Elements Are Not Covered By The Warranty.
||A Built-In 30-Segment Temperature Controller
A K Type Thermocouple
An Observation Window In The Furnace Door