ASTM D1929 ISO871 Ignition Temperature Testing Equipment For Plastic Sample
Plastic ignition temperature tester according to GB4610-2008 plastic hot air furnace method of determining the ignition temperature plastic ignition temperature tester design and manufacture, in full compliance with GB4610-2008, while meeting the requirements of ISO871-2006 standards, used to assist in testing the burning and flame retardant properties of plastic materials.
GB4610-2008 version of the ignition temperature tester test principle.
In the heating chamber of the hot air furnace, with different temperature heating samples, with a small flame in the furnace above the opening directly on the escaping gas, in order to determine the flash ignition temperature. The self-ignition temperature is determined in the same way as the flash ignition temperature, but without the flame applied.
The main technical parameters of the ignition temperature tester are
1. custom-made ceramic tube with inner diameter of 100mm ±5mm, length of 240mm ±20mm and temperature resistance of not less than 750℃.
2. inner tube inner diameter 75mm ±2mm, length 240mm ±20mm, temperature resistance not less than 750℃.
3. butane igniter flame height 10mm-20mm can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4. the furnace temperature can be constant at any temperature between (150-750)℃.
5. equipped with a flow meter to precisely control the gas flow
6. the insulation layer consists of more than 60mm thick thermal insulation mineral wool, wrapped with stainless steel outside.
7. 3 thermocouples and temperature meters to detect the temperature of the furnace and the temperature of the specimen.
8. specimen container made of stainless steel.
9. timer accuracy 0.01s, time recording range: 0 ~ 999.9S (presettable).
10. automatic temperature control program.
11. ambient temperature: room temperature～40℃; ambient humidity: ≤75%.
12. operating voltage: AC 220 V ± 10V 50HZ; using power: 2500W.
13. temperature control accuracy: ±2℃, adjustable between 150℃~750℃.
14. display accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃.
15 equipment size: test furnace 400 × 250 × 300, controller 430 × 350 × 280mm long
16. equipment weight: 15Kg.
Design standards: GB4610-2008 plastic hot air furnace method for the determination of the ignition temperature
Equivalent standard: ISO871-2006
YUYANG INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED (DONGGUAN YUYANG INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD) is Located in Changan Town and Wangjiang District(Dongguan City ,GuangDong,China),a famous historical town with prosperous industry and convenient transportation.
We are a high-tech enterprise which is specialized in developing and manufacturing Fire Testing Equipment, Building Material Fire Tester, Wire and Cable Fire Tester, Environmental Test Chamber, Textile Testing Equipment, Toys Testing Equipment and etc.
Decades of research and development strengthen the leading edge of YUYANG in this field, and established as an crucial role in R&D on high quality and high-cost performance of testing equipment. YUYANG’s testing equipment are widely used in various field:
scientific institutions, colleges, inspection institutions, auto parts, electronics, electricals, lithium battery, LED,
photoelectricity, mobile, plastic and rubber, display, telecommunication, chemical industry, aerospace, building material and product, wire and cable, toys, furniture, textile and fabrix, etc. All YUYANG testing equipment are designed according to
international test standards, such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, BS, JIS, ANSI, UL, TAPPI, AATCC, IEC, VDE, CSA,CEN and so on.
YUYANG INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED (DONGGUAN YUYANG INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD) looks forward to cooperating with customer all over the world.
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order. Please feel free to contact us. We are
looking forward to forming succesful business with new clients around the world in the near future.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturers.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: If it is in stock, it usually takes 5 to 10 days. If there is no goods, it is 15-20 days, depending on the quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: No, we do not provide test samples. Q: What is your quality assurance? A: The warranty period of the device is 1 year. To be sure, all equipment was tested and tested well by testing our customers' samples before leaving the factory. If the device still does not work after being shipped to your company, please contact us.