ISO871 Ignition Temperature Testing Equipment For Plastic Sample
Plastic ignition temperature tester according to GB4610-2008 plastic hot air furnace method of determining the ignition temperature plastic ignition temperature tester design and manufacture, in full compliance with GB4610-2008, while meeting the requirements of ISO871-2006 standards, used to assist in testing the burning and flame retardant properties of plastic materials.
GB4610-2008 version of the ignition temperature tester test principle.
In the heating chamber of the hot air furnace, with different temperature heating samples, with a small flame in the furnace above the opening directly on the escaping gas, in order to determine the flash ignition temperature. The self-ignition temperature is determined in the same way as the flash ignition temperature, but without the flame applied.
The main technical parameters of the ignition temperature tester are
1. custom-made ceramic tube with inner diameter of 100mm ±5mm, length of 240mm ±20mm and temperature resistance of not less than 750℃.
2. inner tube inner diameter 75mm ±2mm, length 240mm ±20mm, temperature resistance not less than 750℃.
3. butane igniter flame height 10mm-20mm can be adjusted arbitrarily.
4. the furnace temperature can be constant at any temperature between (150-750)℃.
5. equipped with a flow meter to precisely control the gas flow
6. the insulation layer consists of more than 60mm thick thermal insulation mineral wool, wrapped with stainless steel outside.
7. 3 thermocouples and temperature meters to detect the temperature of the furnace and the temperature of the specimen.
8. specimen container made of stainless steel.
9. timer accuracy 0.01s, time recording range: 0 ~ 999.9S (presettable).
10. automatic temperature control program.
11. ambient temperature: room temperature～40℃; ambient humidity: ≤75%.
12. operating voltage: AC 220 V ± 10V 50HZ; using power: 2500W.
13. temperature control accuracy: ±2℃, adjustable between 150℃~750℃.
14. display accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃.
15 equipment size: test furnace 400 × 250 × 300, controller 430 × 350 × 280mm long
16. equipment weight: 15Kg.
Design standards: GB4610-2008 plastic hot air furnace method for the determination of the ignition temperature
Equivalent standard: ISO871-2006
Ambient temperature:room temperature ~ 40 ℃
Temperature control accuracy:± 2 ℃
Display accuracy:± 0.5 ℃
Dimensions:test furnace (0.4*0.4*0.5) m
Voltage:AC 220 V ± 10V 50HZ
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order. Please feel free to contact us. We are
looking forward to forming succesful business with new clients around the world in the near future.