DONGGUAN YUYANG INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD
China Good Quality Manufacturer of Testing Equipment
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||IEC60332—3—10: 2000, UL1685, EN 50399, GB/T18380.(31—36)—2008|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Box|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||8 sets per qusrter|
|Product Name:||Wire Testing Equipment||Usage:||Bunched Cable Vertical Flame Spread Tester|
|Size Of Chamber:||1,165 (W) × 2,165 (D) × 4,350 (H) Mm||Power Supply:||220V 50HZ|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Console Size:||600 (W) × 750 (D) × 1,600 (H) Mm|
|Anemometer Accuracy:||0.1m / S||Weight:||1,500kg|
spark testing equipment,
flame test chamber
UL 1685 Bunched Cable and Wire Vertical Flame Spread Testing Equipment
Bunched Cable Vertical Flame Spread Tester in accordance with the relevant provisions of UL1685, GB18380.3 standardwire and cable burning test requirements designed equipment. And in accordancewith IEC 60332-3-10, KS C IEC 60332-3-21 ~ 25 (A ~ Class D) standard.
Bunched Cable Vertical Flame Spread Tester is used to bundle cable orfiber optic cable to detect vertically mounted under specified conditions forvertical flame spread inhibiting the ability of the instrument, the power cables,control cables, fiber optic cable bundle burning test Preparation means. Whengiven a certain amount of housing supply of gas and the use of standardignition source of ignition, this instrument can be used to test for vertical flame vertical diffusion to electric cables and wires of state.In addition, if the tester burner adjustment of 20 degrees can be achieved byIEEE 383 (IEEE 1202) testing standards. Equipment can be equipped with heatrelease instrument configure the port, with the gas analyzer can measure thethermal power values such as HRR (heat release rate), SPR (smoke generationrate) and so on.
1, high intelligence, easy to operate;
2, professional industrial design, beautiful, generous;
3, precision equipment, security,and stability;
4, microcomputer control system,intelligent testing process; no manual timing and related operations;
5, corrosion-resistant stainlesssteel housing;
UL1685, IEC 60332-3-10, EN 50399, GB/T 18380.31
IEC 60332-3 :Test on Electric cables under fire conditions
part 3 : Test on bunched wires or cables
• KS C IEC 60332-3-21 : Category A F/R
• KS C IEC 60332-3-22 : Category A
• KS C IEC 60332-3-23 : Category B
• KS C IEC 60332-3-24 : Category C
• KS C IEC 60332-3-25 : Category D
1. Stainlesssteel test box the size of 1,000 ± 100 (W) x 2,000 ± 100 (D) x 4,000 ± 100 (H)mm. Interior surface of the case than the high ground, and the rear sidecovered with insulation material.
2. With a standardstainless steel ladder, based on ladders GB / T18380.31 requirements;
3. alternate sample frame 2;
4. ladders made of stainless steel; corrosion resistant; easy to clean;
5. In the lower part of the cabinet,from a position in front of the housing 150 ± 10mm has a 800 ± 20 (W) × 400 ±10 (D) of the air intake.
6. the inside of thebox is mounted thermocouple type K thermocouples, 2mm in diameter
7. The air flow insidethe combustion furnace can be stably controlled at (5000 ± 500) L / min.
1. Burner: withtype propane gas burner, size 257mm × 4 5mm, opening a total of 242, three lines are arranged, respectively81,80,81 holes, hole diameter of 1.35mm, the distance between holes is 3.2 mm;
2. high-precisionball, control the gas off;
3. two meter: airflow and gas flow meter and control valve;
4. the front end ofthe combustion flame installation tester off tube to protect the propane gastempering, so as to ensure maximum safety on the specimen
5. combustion angle:horizontal; automatic ignition device; (20 degrees adjustable is optional)
6. the burner airand gas flow rate must be supplemented temperature and pressure, while manytraditional system ignores the impact of gas and air can be done automaticallyby a computer program the compensation process.
1. PLC withlarge-screen touch screen control system;
2, automaticignition system, automatic timing; Timing range 999min, accuracy 1s;
3, experimental datais automatically stored, free inquiry;
4, 40 minutes, 1hour timekeeping reminders;
5, the specimenmounts with electric crane lift.
1. The test box thesize of 1,000 ± 100 (W) x 2,000 ± 100 (D) x 4,000 ± 100 (H) mm
2. Anemometer accuracy 0.1m / s;
3. The air source anemometer range 8000L / min;outlet winds (5000 ± 500) L / min can be adjusted;
4. Gas: 95% purity oftechnical grade propane (customer)
5. The gas flow control: Under 100kpa, 20 ℃ conditions
6. The combustion air supply: Propane (or LPG).
1, Size of chamber :1,165 (W) × 2,165 (D) × 4,350 (H) mm
2, Console Size: 600 (W) × 750 (D) × 1,600 (H) mm
3, Power:AC 220V, 50 / 60hz, 15A
Contact Person: Jackson Sun