ASTM D2843 Building Materials Decomposition Burning Smoke Density Tester
The touch screen computer dual-control smoke density tester for building materials is developed according to the technical conditions specified in the national standard GB/T8627-2007 "Smoke Density Test Method for the Burning or Decomposition of Building Materials". It is suitable for static burning of building materials and their products and other materials. Determination of smoke production.
GB/T8627-2007 ASTM D2843
1. For the maximum smoke density (MSD) and smoke density grade (SDR) of the test piece: 0-100% continuously measurable and automatically calculated;
2. Use standard filter to correct the error not more than 3%; each device is equipped with three standard filters, and the data of light source calibration is representative
3. Bunsen burner working pressure (210±5) KPa;
4. The Bunsen burner applies flame to the sample for 4 minutes;
5. Combustion lamp: Bunsen burner, length 260mm, nozzle diameter 0.13mm, 45° angle with smoke box;
6. Photoelectric system: the light source is a bulb, the power is 15W, and the working voltage is 6V;
7. Exhaust system: The machine is equipped with a powerful exhaust fan, after the test, the exhaust gas can be exhausted outdoors;
8. Smoke density measurement range: 0~100%;
9. Smoke density measurement accuracy: ±3%;
10. Receiver: It is a silicon photovoltaic cell, with a light transmittance of 0% for no light to pass, and a light transmittance of 100% for light to pass through without obstruction;
11. The working pressure of the main burner: 276KPa (adjustable);(Optional auxiliary burner)
12 Automatic timing, automatic ignition, automatic smoke exhaust; the luminous flux can be linearly corrected and tested in stages, which improves the accuracy of the data;
13. Touch screen:
1) Size: 5 inches, the effective display size is 11cm long and 6.28cm wide;
2) Resolution: 800*480
3) Communication interface RS232, 3.3V CMOS or TTL, serial port
4) Storage capacity: 1G
5) Using pure hardware FPGA to drive the display, "zero" startup time, and it can run after power-on
6) M3+FPGA architecture is adopted, M3 is responsible for instruction analysis, FPGA focuses on TFT display, and the main controller adopts low-energy processors and automatically enters energy-saving mode
14. Gas source: 95% propane gas, or coal gas of the same purity (Note: the gas source and link head are provided by the user);
15. Length * width * height 740 * 500 * height 900 (mm)
1. Ambient temperature: 0℃-40℃;
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%
3. Supply voltage and power: 220V±10%, 50HZ, 100W;
4. Gas pressure: 0-0.3MPa (adjustable);
5. Environment and test requirements: When the instrument is working, it should be avoided that strong light is directly irradiated or reflected on the instrument; after 90 minutes of the test, the gas source should be turned off to cool the instrument for 15 minutes.
6. Ambient air flow: no forced air flow phenomenon in working state;
7. The instrument should be placed in a fume hood for testing;
|Smoke density measurement range
||0 ~ 100%
|Receive the lens focal length
||60 ~ 65 mm
|Auxiliary combustion chamber pressure
||138 kpa (adjustable)
|Smoke density measurement accuracy
|Main burner work pressure
||276 kpa (adjustable)
DONGGUAN YUYANG INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD is Located in Wanjiang District (Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China),a famous historical town with prosperous industry and convenient transportation.
We are a high-tech enterprise which is specialized in developing and manufacturing Fire Testing Equipment, Building Material Fire Tester, Wire and Cable Fire Tester, Environmental Test Chamber, Textile Testing Equipment, Toys Testing Equipment and etc.
Decades of research and development strengthen the leading edge of YUYANG in this field, and established as an crucial role in R&D on high quality and high-cost performance of testing equipment. YUYANG's testing equipment are widely used in various field: scientific institutions, colleges, inspection institutions, auto parts, electronics, electricals, lithium battery, LED, photoelectricity, mobile, plastic and rubber, display, telecommunication, chemical industry, aerospace, building material and product, wire and cable, toys, furniture, textile and fabrix, etc.
All YUYANG testing equipment are designed according to international test standards, such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, BS, JIS, ANSI, UL, TAPPI, AATCC, IEC, VDE, CSA,CEN and so on.