|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||IEC 61034, BS 6853, GB/T 17651|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Box|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per quarter|
|Product Name:||Smoke Density Tester||Usage:||Cable Smoke Density Test|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Power:||220V 50HZ 16A|
|Light Source Power:||DC12V, 100W||Light Source Focus Angle:||48° - 4.5°|
|Light Source Focus Intensity:||1:20||Photo Cell Diameter:||Ø45 Mm|
|Exhaust Blower Flow Rate(max):||8.0m3/min||Dimension:||3m(W)*3m(D) *3m(H)|
smoke density test apparatus,
smoke density apparatus
IEC61034, BS6853, EN 50268 Cable Smoke Density Tester Stainless Steel
IEC61034, BS6853, EN 50268 Cable Smoke Density Tester is used to test cable or fiber optic cable under the specified burning conditions, horizontal, observe the smoke generation under flaming combustion. (IEC61034 requires cigarette box size of 3m3 cube).
IEC61034 3 IEC61034, BS6853, EN 50268 Cable Smoke Density Tester plays an important role on gas smoke condition analysis under standard light source( ethanol 90 ± 1%, methanol 4 ± 1% and distilled water 6 ± 1%) .
|No.||Item Name||IEC61034 IEC61034, BS6853, EN 50268 Cable Smoke Density Tester|
|1||Frame dimension||3m(W)*3m(D) *3m(H)|
|2||Frame material||Stainless Steel SUS 304|
|3||Transparent sealed window||100*100mm|
|4||Foundation Fixed||Fixture unit|
|5||Light Source Power||DC12V, 100W|
|6||Light Source Focus Angle||48° - 4.5°|
|7||Light Source Focus Intensity||1:20|
|8||Photo Cell Diameter||Ø45 mm|
|9||Photo Cell Cell Type||Selenium Cell|
|10||Exhaust Blower Fan Flow||7 m3/min ~ 15 m3/min|
|11||Exhaust Blower Size||246(W) x 220(D) x 205(H) mm|
|12||Exhaust Blower Material||Stainless Steel (Inner Fan)|
|13||Exhaust Blower Power||AC220V, 60Hz, φ1, 210W|
|14||Exhaust Blower Flow Rate(max)||8.0m3/min|
1. Chamber internal area is 3000mm±30mm and it’s structured as Cubic Enclosure with appropriate fixed iron frame angle
2. It’s configured with a door with test glass windows and in both faces of the opposite side there’s a sealed transparent window (minimum 100mmX100mm) with a horizontal light measure system that allows light penetration.
3. Designed to prevent direct sunlight exposure and severe weather change in Enclosure.
4. Photocell and Light Source are located in the middle part of both windows of the wall surface in the opposite side to avoid physical contact.
5. A lamp to provide regular light is installed.
6. Two types of auto Filter system (Carrusel) are installed to automatically calibrate the transmissivity of light.
7. The reduction of light by smoke is measured using Photocell.
8. In order to verify accordingly the intensity of radiation to measure light change by self-emission, the equipment has been designed to fit various kind of filter in the light source.
9. Support system to allow separate fitting of Light Source and Photocell in the outer wall.
10. The Light Source is a halogen lamp with a clean crystal lamp and tungsten filament.
11. Average power : 100W, Average voltage: DC12v, Average velocity of light : 2000 lm~3000 lm, and Average color temperature : 2800K~3200K.
12. The Receptor Photocell is selenium or silicone type and has a spectrum reaction conform to Photopic Observer (similar to a human eye) of the International
13. Commission on Illumination (CIE).
14. A heating system is installed within the cube to swiftly match the standard temperature (25°C±5°C) in the initial test.
15. We seek tester’s safety and convenience through an Auto ignition system.
Contact Person: Seline Yu