This oxidation stability tester is designed and made as per industrial standard of People’s Republic of China SH/T 0193 Lubricating oils-Determination of oxidation stability-Rotating pressure vessel method and ASTM D2272 Standard test Method for Oxidation Stability of Steam Turbine Oils by Rotating Pressure Vessel.
The instrument is used to determine the oxidation stability of steam turbine with the same composition (oil base oil and additive) .Also can be used to determine new mineral insulating oil containing 2,6-BHT.
I. Main technical features
1. This oxidation stability test instrument is fully designed as per standard SH/T0193. It can automatically determine pressure, record data, calculate oxidation time and finish the determination.
2. The test procedures can be done automatically. No need for human interference. The test precision of OST-I oxidation stability apparatus is high.
3. The test curves and results will be shown on the screen and can be restored and printed if needed.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC220V±10%
2. Heating tube power: 2500W
3. Range for pressure sensor: (0～1.6)MPa,accuracy:±2‰
4. Temperature control range for oil bath:Room temperature～200.0℃, continuously adjustable.150.0℃ in common use.
5. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃
6. Test sample:Two-bomb design can do two samples at one time. Convenient to do parallel test.
7. Rotation speed (100±5)r/min
8. Included angle between oxygen bomb and water level: 30°
9. Volume of oil bath: 30L
10. Dimension: 550mm×800mm×1000mm
11. Net weight: About 45Kg