Laboratory High Low Temperature Humidity Control Stability Test Environmental Chamber
30 ℃ ~ + 80 ℃ High Low Temperature Humidity Test Chamber IEC60068-2-1
Laboratory High Low Temperature Humidity Control Stability Test Environmental Chamber is used to test the material characteristic for wire type, skin type, plastic, rubber, cloth, Equiped with a special ventilation regulator for maintain the fresh air inside when heating. This testing machine design with sophisticated air-displacement adjustment device and a digital voltage meter, current meter, watt-hours, the timer can be used to measure the air replacement rate. Horizontal circulatory air supply system and both sides of airflow regulator to ensure the internal temperature uniformity and stability.
Main technical parameters
Temperature range: 0 ℃ -150 ℃; -20 ℃ -150 ℃; -40 ℃ -150 ℃ ; -60 ℃ -150 ℃; -70 ℃ -150 ℃
Temperature fluctuation: ± 0.5 ℃ (without load) Temperature deviation: ≤ ± 2 ℃ Average temperature of temperature rise and fall: 0.7 ℃ ～ 1.0 ℃ / min (without load) Time setting range: 0 ～ 9999 hours Power requirements: AC380V
1. High-texture appearance, the surface handled through the matte stripes, and use of planar non-reactive handles, easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular complex glass window can be viewed the testing sample, windows with anti-sweat heater device that prevents water vapor condensation, and high-brightness PL light.
3. Double-insulated airtight container, which can effectively isolate the internal temperature of leakage.
4. With an external water supply system can be easy to supply water and automatically reuse.
5. Compressor circulatory system from French and use environmentally refrigerants ( R404).
6. PLC controller, touch screen import and display the measure values and curve
7. Controller with multi-segment program edited, temperature and humidity can be controlled quickly (OUICK) or slope (SLOP).
8. Built-in mobile pulley easy to move and has a strong positioning screw fixed position
Main Technical Parameter
1.First packed with stretch film to keep it clean,
2.Then use paper angle bead to make it safe,
3.Next use bubble bag to make double protect,
4.Last packed it with fumigation wooden case.