|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||GB / T16172, ISO 5660-1 and -2|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Box|
|Delivery Time:||25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||4 sets per quarter|
|Power:||AC380V, 50HZ||Product Name:||Cone Calorimeter|
|Heating Power:||5KW||Radiation Intensity:||0~100kw / M2|
microscale combustion calorimeter
Building Material Heat Release Rate Flammability Testing Machine / Cone Calorimeter
Combustion product stream through the oxygen concentration of the oxygen consumption and calculate the heat release rate, heat release rate of the material is also the material properties of the combustion products of the combustion burner of the most important parameters, more accurately measure the material during combustion heat release rate, for predicting fire hazard prevention and fire-retardant treatment is extremely important.
GB / T16172 Test method of Heat release rate of building materials
ISO 5660-1 Reaction to fire tests-Heat release, smoke production and mass loss rate-Part 1: Heat release rate (cone calorimeter method)
ISO 5660-2 Reaction-to-fire tests - Heat release, smoke production and mass loss rate - Part 2: Smoke production rate (dynamic measurement)
ASTM E 1354, ASTM E 1740, ASTM F 1550, ASTM D 5485, ASTM D 6113, NFPA 271, NFPA 264, CAN ULC 135, BS 476
1. The radiation cone: heating power 5kw, radiation intensity: 100kw / m2, equipped with three thermocouples to measure the temperature.
2. Weighing equipment: imported high-precision electronic scales, weighing 500g, resolution 0.01g
3. The exhaust system: centrifugal fans, hoods, air intake and exhaust pipes as well as the composition of the orifice flowmeter
4. The gas sampling apparatus: sampling pump, particulate filter, dehumidification cold trap, emptying bypass coefficient, water filters, CO2 filter.
5. Gas analyzer and key components are imported.
6. With embedded computers and 8.4-inch LCD with TCP / IP and RS-232 communication interfaces choice
7. Oxygen measurement:
7.1 Measuring range: 0-25%
7.2, the signal output: 4-20mA;
7.3, the response time: ≤2S;
7.4 Ambient temperature: 0-45 ℃;
7.5 Relative humidity: <90% (non-condensing);
7.6, linearity: <± 0.1% O2;
7.7 Zero drift: 0.05% O2 (one week);
7.8 Repeatability: <± 0.02% O2;
8. Carbon dioxide (CO2) measurements:
8.1.measuring range: 0-10%
8.2.Repeatability: <± 1% Zero drift: ≤2% / week Span drift: ≤2% / week
8.3.linearity deviation: <± 1%
8.4.Response Time: T90≤2 seconds
9. The data acquisition system to collect records oxygen concentration, carbon monoxide concentration test data, temperature, heat release rate, mass loss rate, it can save
10. CO and CO2 analyzers are not include.
11. Heat flux meter, used for maintaining the required radiation level at the surface of the Specimen.
12. Calibration burner, to calibrate the heat release rate apparatus using 99.5% pure methane.
Contact Person: Yannis Ye